– Stroke about 0,62 x platform length
– Up to 20 tonnes payload
– All custom specifications available
– Strong reliable design
Single scissor, more than 50 standard types!
- Flat or tear pattern deck top. The roll over edges are square (not radius) for greater strength, smoother load transfer and flush mounting of handrail, conveyors, etc…
- A perimeter safety trip frame is fitted to the undersides of the platform to prevent further lowering should an obstruction be encountered. For added safety, operator reset is standard.
- The scissor arms for lift tables up to 3 meters in length are usually profiled solid steel. For larger lifts, steel hollow section is used to provide greater stability. A substantial torsion tube is fitted between the armsets to help ensure good synchronisation and stability even when excentrically loaded.
- The 1400-rpm power packs are selected for their exceptional reliability and low noise (<70 dBA).
A built in high pressure filter helps protect the lowering valve from malfunction.
The lowering speed is adjustable on site and is controlled by a pressure-compensating valve.
Standard mains supply 230/400V – III – 50 or 60Hz. Control circuits 24Vdc.
Each lift is protected to IP54 and is ready to use when connected to mains supply and suitably installed. The control station is on 3 meters of flexible cable complete with Emergency Stop and dead man (constant pressure) UP and DOWN push buttons.
- Steel posts are provided to mechanically support the platform in raised position to allow access for maintenance purposes.
- The steel arm “INA” branded roller bearings and shafts are replaceable.
– For pallets 1200 x 800 or 1000 mm
– No pit requested
– For light duty use
– Rectangular or U-shaped platform
Low Closed lifts
This table is a SEL10-80, down rated to 700 kg for an eccentric load. The supplied ramp allows for Euro-pallet loading by a pallet lifter.
The low closed range can also be supplied with a U-shaped platform, which allows the pallet lifter to drive between the scissor arms with no need for a ramp.
The power pack is always remote at 3m distance.
|Type||Length x Width
|SEL05-80||1400 x 800||700||80||500||10||0,75 s3|
|SEL10-80||1400 x 800||700||90||1000||20||0,75 s3|
|SEL20-80||1400 x 1000||700||90||2000||20||1,50 s3|
|SUEL10-80||1400 x 1100||700||90||1000||20||0,75 s3|
|SUEL15-80||1400 x 1100||700||112||1500||20||0,75 s3|